Back by popular demand we are once again sharing Heather’s tips for HEALTHY eating on a REALISTIC budget! Our amazing Wellness Consultant, Heather Wilson stopped by CBS / KCAL9 to discuss different ways to prepare healthy food on a budget! Here is both the video and her top tips!
Watch the video here!
You can enjoy your food affordably… and it can also be healthy and delicious. Here are Heather’s suggestions…
1. Eat within a half hour after waking
2. Start off with protein
3. Make it simple but effective
1. Kids are going to snack, so make it healthy and convenient
2. For consistent energy and metabolism levels etc. eat something every 3 hours
3. Extra important for kids with extra physical activities
1. Durable, will Read More